Friday 21 February 2014

MechWarrior: Online - Dragon Fang Build

Image courtesy of mwomercs.com

Welp I totally forgot to put up a post for last Friday... but I totally blame my busy schedule! Yes that shall be my excuse! *Pouty face*

Anyway, did you guys pick up the Dragon Flame whilst it was 50% off? I totally didn't. I kinda regret not buying it... but then again, I was never a fan of Dragons. Supposedly they're much better now after the fix. They still have major CT issues, but apparently it's not so bad. Hell I actually see Dragons survive a lot better now.

Regardless, I think I'd rather pick the Flame up when it's 50% off.

Anyway, this is the build I would've ran if I actually picked up the Fang.

DRG-Fang - "Simple Wyrm" (XL350, 2x AC/5 & 3x ML)

Smurfy MechLab: [Link] 
Role: Striker 
Speed: 94.5 kph 
Firepower: 25 
Armour: 384 
Cost: 7.8 mil + 4500 MC (Approximately)

Weapon Groups 
Primary Weapon Group: Both AC/5s
Secondary Weapon Group: All 3 Medium Lasers
Tertiary Weapon Group: 2 Medium Lasers (Arms)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment