Friday 4 April 2014

MechWarrior: Online - Banshee BNC-3E Build

Image courtesy of the MechWarrior: Online Wiki

I say to thee; the Banshee with 4 Ballistics in the Left Torso looks super BADASS!! It just simply looks so AWESOME!! I really wish it could have like 2 Ballistics per Torso, so it's symmetrical (queue Death the Kid); but seriously, it'll look awesome with 4 Ballistics across the Torso!!

Imagine dual AC/20 glory!! Well I reckon it'll be super cool!! Well it'll be painful for others, but it'll be awesome!!

Regardless, 4 Ballistics in one Torso is cool!! And so that's my build of the day!!

BNC-3E "Leftie" (2x AC/5, 2x AC/2, 4x ML & AMS)

Smurfy MechLab: [Link]

 
Role: Assault 
Speed: 54.6 kph 
Firepower: 50 
Armour: 480 
Cost: 14 mil (Approximately)

Weapon Groups 
Primary Weapon Group: Both AC/5s and both AC/2s 
Secondary Weapon Group: 3 Medium Lasers (Right Torso) 
Tertiary Weapon Group: All 4 Medium Lasers 

I've always known how deadly dual AC/5s and dual AC/2s are! Just look at one of my favourite Jagermech builds!! Actually they've always been great weapons that work in sync!! And besides, that rhythmic DAKKA DAKKA is just so addictive!!

Truth be told, I'm a Medium/Heavy Mech pilot and I really cannot stand the speed of Assault Mechs!! I mean The Firepower and Armour are fantastic!! But that speed... GOD it's painful!!

 Regardless, AC/5s and AC/2s... just screams AWESOME!! Give it a go methinks. Just remember to watch your heat when you fire those Medium Lasers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment