Friday 29 August 2014

MechWarrior: Online - Timber Wolf Prime (Any OmniVariant) Build


This build is built by one of the ACES crew; in which I decided to play test. I did after all need a new build to run on the Prime variant to replace my Misaka (Triple PPC TWolf). This build is truly the bomb! And it looks like it's slowly becoming more popular (specially now that we need something to replace the CERLL).

TBR-PRIME "Uiharu" (2x CLPL, 4x CERML & Targeting Comp. MK III)

Smurfy MechLab: [Link]  
Role: Support/Brawler
Speed: 81 kph
Firepower: 51.60
Armour: 441
Cost: N/A
 
Weapon Groups
Primary Weapon Group: Both Clan Large Pulse Lasers
Secondary Weapon Group: All 4 Clan ER-Medium Lasers
Tertiary Weapon Group: 2 Clan ER-Medium Lasers (Right Arm)
Quaternary Weapon Group: 2 Clan ER-Medium Lasers (Left Arm)

Normally most people would run this build on the TBR-C variant; so that they can use 5 CERML (the one in the CT as well). But I need a build to run on the PRIME variant, and so this is it! The Targeting Comp. MK III can be replaced with another DHS and 2 Jump Jets; but since the nerf; Jump Jets are kinda pointless.

I actually find this build to be a lot of fun. I mostly ran this during the 50 win challenge (I CBF doing 50 Wins so just got the 10 for the Mechbay). Throughout that whole 10 fights; I had to carry so hard. Twas so annoying; but thanks to the carries; I managed to get my kdr to 2.00. So that was nice.

Generally in good hands; this build can easily rake in 700+ average damage with around 3-4 kills per game.

No comments:

Post a Comment