Friday 7 August 2015

MechWarrior: Online - Ebon Jaguar EBJ-PRIME (Any OmniVariant) Build


So generally I'm pretty much a "crap" (crap being a relative term), pilot in terms of anything that is not a Light Mech or super fast. However I just like being harsh on myself...

Regardless, the Ebon Jaguar is a fantastic Mech, possibly even OP. Hell I feel it is. It is an amazing Mech and it's almost impossible to do bad in it. However, it can still be easily brought down if you know how.

This post today however, is not about how easy it is to kill; but of course, a very good build that I found is extremely successful.

EBJ-PRIME "Twin Tens" (2x CUAC10 & 5x CERSL)

Smurfy MechLab: [Link]

Role: Skirmisher
Speed: 81 kph
Firepower: 45
Armour: 364

Weapon Groups
Primary Weapon Group: Both CUAC10s
Secondary Weapon Group: All 5 CERSL

I absolutely love CUACs now. Especially thanks to the much needed buff they received. Better yet, my favourite weapon, the AC10 (any AC10), has beeen buffed. And it's about time.

This thing absolutely wrecks everything and anything. However, I wouldn't suggest charging. This mech is more of a support. You go in and do some damage, and pull out when needed. It's why I say skirmisher. I personally don't like charging in this thing. I somewhat "snipe" but only from mid range. Making sure every shot counts.

Once your team pushes, it's time to unleash everything you've got. Just watch out for the heat tho. It's really easy to forget about your heat when firing ballistics and several Small Lasers.

Below is an example of what one can do with this build. Sadly our team wasn't that great, and keeled over pretty easily and fast. Not a boast, but I got lucky and managed to carry the team. I say lucky, cos the 5 I killed to make the score even from 2 were a mixture of fresh and cored. They also decided I wasn't a threat and refused to acknowledge me despite how much damage I dished to their rear.

This type of score is surprisingly consistent I feel. This has possibly become my favourite Heavy Mech.



No comments:

Post a Comment