Friday 14 August 2015

MechWarrior: Online - Panther PNT-10K Build


I absolutely love the Panther. It's actually a really shitty Mech as far as I'm concerned. It's slow. Extremely slow compared to other Light Mechs. And really, just doesn't fit in well. But I absolutely love this thing. Despite that low speed for a Light Mech. It doesn't carry a high Alpha damage. Doesn't have good DPS. But it's amazing what one can pull off in this Mech.

It is just so much fun. Truth, I don't run this as a "Light Mech". More like a Medium Mech that just happens to be small and has low Armour.

PNT-10K "Wildcat" (XL250, 1x ERPPC, 2x SRM4 and 4x JJ)

Smurfy MechLab: [Link]

Role: Sniper
Speed: 115.7 kph
Firepower: 27.20
Armour: 197

Weapon Groups
Primary Weapon Group: ERPPC
Secondary Weapon Group: Both SRM4s

Play this mech as a Sniper. Shoot 'n Scoot is the best strategy for this. You fire that 'lil ERPPC and whatever you can and keep on moving. You can surprisingly deal a lot of damage and kill a few as you go. When needed, fire those SRM4s as well as that ERPPC at anyone who gets close. Just watch out for that heat.

Outside of that, there's really not much more I can say. If you want a true Light Mech, I don't recommend the Panther at all. But it is surprisingly powerful in the right hands. If you dare and know how to pilot Light Mechs, pick this thing up. It's just so much fun.

Also I find that I get ignored a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment