Friday 1 June 2012

Awesome Lego Space Marines

I don't mind giving (free) advertisement to things that I personally like. Really like anyway. Yes I am basically a big kid, but hey, Lego's cool. It helps build your imagination, something where in this world only exists in the minds of very little people. And note, I am not one of those people, I consider myself in-between both extremes. You'll have to take my word for it.

But anyway, onto more important (and cooler) matters, there's a thing called Lego Space Marines down on the internet (and no, not in relation to Game Workshop's Warhammer 40K Space Marines).

They are all done by a 3D program that I have no clue what it is. If I did, I'd be making my own if I could. But anyway, check out the pics all taken from http://hjmediastudios.blogspot.com.au/. Seriously, check out his blog, it's got pretty cool (and inspiration Lego figs).


In addition, if you really like the Lego Space Marines, make sure you support it (http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/5127). Who knows? It might just become a new Lego Theme. A theme I would DEFINITELY buy! Brings me back to my childhood...  :D
I miss those days of me being 5 and playing with Lego haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment