Thursday 12 July 2012

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron


You know what? I've always been a big fan of Transformers. I grew up watching and loving the Transformers series. Tho I'm not one of those G1 Fans. I never grew up with that. And it's the ONE Transformers series I've never watched. I actually grew up watching Beast Wars, then Robots In Disguise then every other series to be produced. My favourite has to be Beast Wars and the latest series Prime. I tell you, Prime series is actually really, really good. There are some size issues (Arcee) and annoying characters (Miko) but otherwise, a really good series with a cool story.

But anyway, who cares about all that. What's important is the new Transformers game!! Transformers: Fall of Cybertron!! I've played War for Cybertron and absolutely loved it!! Perhaps it was repetitive, but it has got to be the best Transformers game made so far. And now the squeal is coming out soon(ish)!!

And most recently, I hear the toys have come out (haven't seem em in any stores around here tho). So after surfing the net, I've seen what they look like. The Optimus Prime toy looks fantastic. IMO it looks almost exactly like what you see in the game. And truth be told, it is by far my favourite of the 3 released so far (Shockwave, Jazz and Optimus Prime). Jazz looks the worst IMO, the legs are scrawny and the whole Robot Mode doesn't do the game version justice. Shockwave is simply fantastic (and possibly the best out of the 3).

Optimus Prime from the game (http://www.transformersgame.com/#!/characters).





I dunno why, I just love the figure. Anyway, I might just do a gallery of all of the Transformers. Tho they'll just be screenshots from the game's actual website (http://www.transformersgame.com/#!/characters).

PS. Check out the Starscream toy. Looks pretty much like the game's version. Well almost :)

Taken from http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Fall_of_Cybertron

2 comments: