Friday 28 September 2012

Forge World: Horus Heresy Releases


As the title says. I was surfing the net and it was only today I noticed that Forge World has released the Horus Heresy Book 1 for sale (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/THE_HORUS__HERESY_BOOK_ONE_BETRAYAL.html).

From what I can see, there are no "Advance Orders" whatsoever, which means you can order and receive the book whenever it arrives without a worry.

In addition, the first of the Primarchs is also up for orders!! Angron of the World Eaters has been released. You can also get him without needing to wait for Advance Orders or Pre-Orders, least I can't find it saying anything about Advance Orders (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/ANGRON_PRIMARCH_OF_THE_WORLD_EATERS.html).

Personally I'm waiting for both Leman Russ and Horus himself. Tho I might get Angron for my 40k World Eaters army. I've got a few conversions that I'm currently doing (a Havok Squad). However I'm also waiting to get my hands on the new Chaos Space Marine Codex. That way I know what to actually arm them. Also so I can build some Khorne Berzerkers (I'm not too sure if I ACTUALLY have to arm them with axes so that they may pass the "WYSIWYG" test [What you see if what you get]). Cos that's being really pedantic if I have to arm them Chain Axes. With Chain Axes: Does that mean Khorne Berzerkers armed with a Chainsword cannot use a Khornate Chain Axe?

No comments:

Post a Comment