Friday 2 May 2014

MechWarrior: Online - Thunderbolt TDR-9SE Build


This is one of my personal favourite Thunderbolt variants! Primarily because of the Jump Jets. I can easily mount dual PPCs and still be able to retain that Standard Engine (Thunderbolts with XLs die all too eaily; I've learnt that by both piloting them and mostly killing them via Side Torso).

I actually reckon it's a major strength of the Thunderbolt, able to utilise a Standard Engine whilst using most of its Hardpoints (emphasis on most).

Regardless, this is the build that my TDR-9SE uses since I first got it (it literally hasn't changed at all).

Check it out right meow!

TDR-9SE "Green Lightning" (STD280, 2x PPC, 3x ML & 3x JJ)

Smurfy MechLab: [Link]

Role: Sniper
Speed: 69.8 kph
Firepower: 35
Armour: 368
Cost: 9.2 mil (Approximately)

Weapon Groups
Primary Weapon Group: Both PPCs
Secondary Weapon Group: All 3 Medium Lasers

This is nothing special really; just your standard Jump Sniper. And truth, there's really not much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment