Tuesday 8 May 2012

BattleMech 10, 11, 12 Weight Speculation

Just some speculation as to the next Mechs. I had my money on the Raven as to BattleMech 9. It was after all winning the the vote. Not my first choice in Light Mechs, but no Clan Mechs so fair enough. Never really liked Light Mechs, too light in armour IMO (in my opinion for those who don't know). And too fast too. I suck at high speed dogfights (Mechfights? Duels?).

But anyway, BattleMech 10 should be a Medium. Don't know what it is tho, there has been no vote so far (haven't checked the MechWarrior: Online website yet). BattleMech 11 will be a Heavy and BattleMech 12 an Assault. It should go up to 12, seeing as how what they've done up til now is keep the numbers as even as possible - 2 Lights, 2 Mediums, 2 Heavies and 2 Assaults, and with the addition of the Raven, 3 Lights.

Wish List, I hope the Medium will be a Shadow Hawk. I really quite like that Mech, and it's one of the original. No clue if it is one of the unseen/reseen. Would love to see it, or a Hatchetman, now that'll be funny! A Uziel wouldn't be too bad either, can't remember when it was created tho.

In the Heavy section, I say a Marauder. That has got to be one of my favourite Heavies (Timber Wolf aka. Mad Cat aside). Tho as far as I know, the Marauder is one of the reseen. So there's a high chance it won't be in (due to high chance of suing again IMO). Other than that Mech (and Clan Heavies) I have no clue what IS (Inner Sphere for those who don't know) Mech should be included.

Assault wise, no clue either. I was kinda disappointed with the Awesome (yes, yes, insert flame immediately). I hope they put a balance in for that PPC, like a charge up or something, otherwise it'll be OP and during battles all you'll see are PPCs on every Mech.

Actually, I would love to see a Battlemaster as one of the Assaults! It's an awesome command Mech!! :D Haha

Other than that, nothing to expect really. Most of my favourite Asault Mechs come with Clanners such as the Canis. Yes, some consider it shit, but I like it, what's not to love about 4 ER Large lasers? Well heat notwithstanding. Hey, it looks great too!!

Image from www.sarna.net/wiki/Canis

Hey, if Mechs were real, I'd work my way up so I can pilot that! Modified of course :)
Tho then again, I'd probably stay in my Marauder or Mad Cat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment