Wednesday 2 January 2013

SGT-Thaddeus' Blog of All Things - Overhaul


Hi everybody!! Or rather "Greetings to the people of the online community". This is your master Sgt-Thaddeus, here to tell you that this blog of mine will be going through a massive overhaul.

For the past year all I've ever felt is lost, I had no drive nor inspiration. I didn't aspire to do anything! I had no goals. Then the new year came, and hell, twas a terrible start full of bad omens. And really, IMHO (in my honest opinion) I reckon it'll be a terrible year for me. But, as they say "We choose our own destiny", and I shall attempt to make this year a great year!

To some up that little story, I shall be setting myself a goals (relating to this blog): every week, there will be a minimum of one post made by me relating to Warhammer 40k. I want to maintain this blog properly. In addition it'll constantly give me a deadline for my miniatures, in which I am a very slow hobbyist.

So all in all, I wish you a happy new year and I hope this year will be fantastic... for all of us!!

Sgt-Thaddeus

No comments:

Post a Comment