Friday 5 September 2014

MechWarrior: Online - Timber Wolf Any OmniVariant Build


I have seriously gotta stop piloting the Timber Wolf... But it is truly a fantastic Heavy Mech; probably even the best Heavy Mech in the game! It's got a really nice hitbox; great versatility and a good mixture of Armour, Speed and Firepower!

It can practically do almost anything you want it to!!

Oh well; I'll keep messing around with as many Timber Wolf builds as I can till PGI give me my Mad Dog (Vulture) and Hellbringer (Loki).

Check it out right meow!

TBR-C "Yukari" (2x CUAC5, 4x CERML, 2x CSRM6 & Targeting Comp. MK I)

Smurfy MechLab: [Link]
 
Role: Brawler
Speed: 81 kph 
Firepower: 62 
Armour: 441 
Cost: N/A
 

Weapon Groups
Primary Weapon Group: Both Clan Ultra AC5s 
Secondary Weapon Group: All 4 Clan ER-Medium Lasers 
Tertiary Weapon Group: Both Clan SRM6s

I was skeptical of this build at first. I mean I've never really used Clan Autocannons before... Well only in the Test Servers. I love the way the Clan Autocannons work; I mean it feels really balanced (mindful of the Ghost Heat idiocy).

Regardless; this thing does have some heat issues after a short while. To cool off, I'd suggest just firing both the CUAC5s and CSRM6s.

No comments:

Post a Comment