Sunday 25 March 2012

Monash University: Week 4

Ok these posts are getting shorter and shorter as I begin to fall into the "bugger I got Uni tomorrow mentality." Everything is beginning to feel like a chore. I'm still gonna rock up to Lectures, Tutes and whatnot - I care more about my education than I do about anything else... LIKE my BIRTHDAY!!! Hell my 18th and I decided to rock up to Uni for my programming lecture. And I partly regret that. Should've taken the day off to relax instead of work my arse off. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

 Actually, there isn't really much to say about Uni. Nothing exciting has happened so far. It's all beginning to fall into the same thing each week. Least, it began Last week and continued this week. Any bets week 5 will be just like week 3, only with a different topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment